Buying habits have changed, that’s a fact.
Social networks have invaded our daily lives and brands have not missed the opportunity to start selling on these platforms. In this post we will focus on Facebook, a social network that we have been using since 2004 and many of us understand its importance.
Selling on Facebook is not easy, but we can guarantee that if you know how to do it, it will be worth it! To succeed, you need a strategy to support you and you’ll need to be consistent.
Why be on Facebook?
- You will benefit from a direct contact with your audience to interact with them and participate in their discussions about your products or services.
- You will have a lot of information about your potential customers: what they are looking for, what they need.
- You will be able to create a community: if you assiduously publish interesting content, your customers will be attentive to your brand’s news. They must fall in love.
- You can offer an after-sales customer service: Nowadays, it is very important for the user to be able to quickly contact the company where they made their purchases. That’s why it’s a must if you sell on Facebook.
And now for the most important thing, how do you connect with your audience and succeed in selling on Facebook?
Interact and be yourself.
Bots are not popular, so avoid them as much as possible and be yourself. Respond to comments in person, interact with your customers and connect with them!
Optimize your profile.
To begin with, it is important to have a well-configured company page, with all the detailed information and taking into account the keywords. Important: take care of your profile picture and cover image.
Without one of these essential elements, the customer may get the impression that the company’s profile is unpolished and unprofessional, which will result in a loss of trust.
As we mentioned earlier, Facebook allows us to listen to our customers, to know what they need. It’s the perfect tool to connect with them and know directly what they want.
An added value.
Content, content, and more content! Yes, without a doubt, ADDED VALUE. By producing interesting content for your audience, you will encourage them to come back to your page regularly to see what’s new with your brand.
Gain in confidence.
This will result in a sale if your buyer trusts you if they have a good feeling. You must show that behind the page is a person ready to help in any circumstance to meet all their needs. Indeed, building trust is the key to success.
Keeping the page updated with all the news about the brand, products, and services is very important to keep your audience interested.
Analyze the results.
To check if everything is working well or not, it is very important to analyze the parameters. In this way, we will be able to see if everything is going well or not and find an improvement.
Study your target audience.
This is the percentage of use of Facebook as a social network by age group:
- 15% of the population aged 16-24 use this social network.
- 27% of the population aged 25 to 40 use this social network.
- 52% of the population aged 41-55 use this social network.
- 48% of the population aged 56-65 use this social network.
We see that generation Y uses it less and less, due to the emergence of new social networks, more popular in this age group, such as Instagram or TikTok.
That’s why, before selling on any social network, we recommend you carefully study your target audience. In conclusion, if after conducting market research, you find that you need to be on Facebook because your buyer is there, we recommend that you follow our recommendations. This will help you build trust, create a community, and, believe it or not, boost your sales!